Northeast Electric Vehicle Network Documents
The documents below provide information about electric vehicles to the public, government planners, businesses, and other stakeholders in the northeastern United States. These documents were produced by the Northeast Electric Vehicle Network - a project of the Transportation and Climate Initiative (TCI).
For more information about the documents below, please contact Cassie Powers with the Georgetown Climate Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on Electric Vehicles
- Brochure: Learn About Electric Vehicles and Their Use in the Northeastern United States
- Electric Vehicle Information for Employers
- Electric Vehicle Information for Local Governments
- Electric Vehicle Information for Multi-Unit Housing Owners
- Electric Vehicle Information for Utilities
Planning, Guidance, and Analysis
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Deployment in the Northeast: A Market Overview and Literature Review
- Electric Vehicle Siting and Design Guidelines
- EV-Ready Codes for the Built Environment
- Creating EV-Ready Towns and Cities: A Guide to Planning and Policy Tools
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Cluster Analysis
- Assessment of Current Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment and EV Deployment